Privacy and the data this website collects
This website processes your personal data under Legitimate Interest.
Personal data collected on this website is not stored on, or by this website, save for the job alert feature*.
The personal data is collected to facilitate the websites users to find work, be made aware of jobs we have in future, supply their latest job seeking data to us and or make contact with us for recruitment related activity.
The personal data collected by the site is transferred to us via encrypted data transfer and all reasonable care has been taken to ensure it’s safety and integrity. Though no data transfer can ever be fully secure due to the nature of software.
The website makes no automated screening decisions on your personal data, all choices on how data is presented/sent to us are made by the user.
*Job alert feature
The job alert feature follows the privacy by design principal and so our staff are not made are of your alert and have no access to your alert data.
The feature works by collecting a small amount of personal data, that is kept in the website code for the duration the job alert runs, so that the job alert feature can send you job data by email. When the alert expires, or your end the alert the data is then removed from the code and permanently deleted.
Cookies consist of pieces of text, often including unique identifiers, that are sent by web servers to web browsers, and which may then be sent back to the server each time the browser requests a page from the server.
Cookies can be used by web servers to identity and track users as they navigate different pages on a website and to identify users returning to a website.
Cookies may be either “persistent” cookies or “session” cookies. A persistent cookie consists of a text file sent by a web server to a web browser, which will be stored by the browser and will remain valid until its set expiry date (unless deleted by the user before the expiry date). A session cookie, on the other hand, will expire at the end of the user session, when the web browser is closed.
Cookies on this website
We use only session cookies on this website. We may send to you the following cookies:
(1) JSESSION_ID cookie
(2) LinkedIn session cookie
Cookies do not contain any information that personally identifies you, but personal information that we store about you may be linked, by us, to the information stored in and obtained from cookies.
We may use the information we obtain from your use of our cookies for the following purposes:
(1) to recognise your computer when you visit our website;
(2) to improve the website’s usability;
(3) to analyse the use of our website;
(4) to connect to 3rd party services of benefit;
Third party cookies
When you use our website, you may also be sent third party cookies.
Most browsers allow you to refuse to accept cookies. For example:
(1) in Internet Explorer you can refuse all cookies by clicking “Tools”, “Internet Options”, “Privacy”, and selecting “Block all cookies” using the sliding selector;
(2) in Firefox you can block all cookies by clicking “Tools”, “Options”, and un-checking “Accept cookies from sites” in the “Privacy” box.
Blocking all cookies will, however, have a negative impact upon the usability of many websites. If you block cookies, you will not be able to use the password feature on our site, some navigation paths will stop, some 3rd party service like Facebook and LinkedIn will stop working.
You can also delete cookies already stored on your computer:
(1) in Internet Explorer, you must manually delete cookie files (you can find instructions for doing so at http://support.microsoft.com/kb/278835);
(2) in Firefox, you can delete cookies by, first ensuring that cookies are to be deleted when you “clear private data” (this setting can be changed by clicking “Tools”, “Options” and “Settings” in the “Private Data” box) and then clicking “Clear private data” in the “Tools” menu.
Obviously, doing this may have a negative impact on the usability of many websites as cookies are need for operation of most modern websites/3rd party integration features.
If you have any questions about our cookies or this cookies policy, please contact us. Details of how to are on our contact us page.